Then he had problems with his eyelids. They were quite swollen and sore, but have since settled which I am relieved about.
He's unfortunately had to miss school and his after school activities, including judo and his favourite - football. He's missed both training and matches and he can't wait till he can start goalkeeping again.
Things we have bought this week:-
- Baby monitor (so we can keep tabs on him at night)
- Hand-held fan (to help cool his skin)
- Face massage machine (to ease itching)
- Dead sea salts (for baths)
- Hot/Cold face packs (to cool skin)
- 100% cotton bedding